Join Felicity for a dynamic group creative writing workshop, followed by long-term individually mentored writing support.
Secondary Creative Writing Workshop: Tuesday September 26, 9am – 11am via Zoom
In our 2 hour group writing workshop, we will:
- – Discover the secrets to crafting compelling stories through logical and easy-to-understand processes, which can be applied to your school writing topics.
- – Develop the art of structuring stories using simple, logical steps
- – Creating vivid characters
- – Build evocative settings
- – Master the art of crafting stunning openings and exciting endings
- – The High School Creative Writing Workshop will focus on developing the skills needed as student’s progress through the secondary years, with individualised attention for those in all years – because what we learn in year 7 is very different from English for the HSC!
The 2 hour group session will incorporate both instructional lessons and dynamic, guided contributions from the group – although there is no pressure to engage in the discussion if the child does not wish to do so. Felicity will nurture individual ideas within the group and provide guidance to help them flourish during class.
But the journey doesn’t end there… After the workshop, you’ll have the opportunity for one-on-one feedback and development with Felicity. Submit your work, and she will personally guide you through the writing process until your piece reaches its full potential.
Have a younger child? You might like our Primary Creative Writing Workshop: Monday September 25, 9am – 12noon
Secondary Creative Writing Workshop: Tuesday September 26, 9am – 11am
Run via Zoom.
Spaces are limited.